How to Invite ALL Facebook Friends to a Group, Event or Page
Here’s a cool new (and useful) trick I discovered to invite all of your Facebook friends to a group, event or page.
- Go to your event, group or page and click ‘Like’ if you haven’t already.
- Click ‘Wall’ (if you’re not already there), then on the right side of the page, navigate to “Invite Friends.”
- Once the window with your friends has loaded, be sure to choose “Search All Friends” in the top-left drop-down box.
- With all friends available, navigate to your browser’s URL.
- If everything goes well, the code will select all of your Facebook friends!
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to exercise patience. If you have a lot of friends, it may take several minutes. Some wait times have been reported up to 20 minutes for people with 1,400+ friends.
I accomplished this trick by using the Google Chrome web browser.